Saturday, January 17, 2009

I got my way.. AGAIN.

So after much complaining and lots of wtf's. I was assigned 2 letters. not one, but 2! I think I'll pick my favorite letter??? We'll Start with my first letter awarded to me by the froggy bloggy. So here goes 10 things I love that start with the letter T.
1. Tabasco sauce. I love them all, but the green one is the very best one.
2. Twins. I am obsessed with anything concerning twins or multiples. I am hooked on Jon and Kate plus 8 for this reason. I love my dad too, and he's a Twin. Did you know that some twins develop their own languages that no one else understands? And I think my dad has some crazy telepathy thing with his twin, cuz whenever she calls, he seems to know its her before he answers the phone. I would love to have Twins someday. Triplets would be fine too. Whatever the lord gives me will be fine. 3. Trans Siberian Orchestra. Did I mention I just saw them in concert on December 30th?? Did you know that they did their very first live performance here in Cleveland Ohio?? This year was their 10th anniversary show. It rocked. you know like "Cleveland Rocks"!!! Yep, Every year when they come to Cleveland they end the show with the Cleveland Rocks song. Just a treat for us Clevelanders that no one else gets. 4. Tobacco. Not the wacky kind. Not the chewing kind, but the Marlboro kind. Even though its gonna kill me someday. a puff of the old Tobacco sure does make ya feel better.
5.Television. I'm totally a T.V. junky! My favorite shows in order are Greys Anatomy, Dexter, Lost, House, Friday Night Lights, Battle Star Galactica, Private Practice, Big Love, Weeds, Jon and Kate plus 8, Little People Big World, Terminator, and Family Guy. 6. Taco Bell. There is not one item on the menu that I don't like. Pintos and Cheese Call to me always. If I had it my way I would eat Taco Bell for every meal and judging by hips I actually did that for a while. 7. Texting. Wow is this a fun thing. I only have a few people who text message me, but it's totally awesome. Every time I hear the chime on my cell phone that I got a text I am overwhelmed with glee.
8. Taunting or Twitting. I love being sarcastic. My dad is my number one target for this. I often tell him "your right" in my taunting manor and he goes ballistic every time.
Your right, Dad. Whatever you say!
9. Target. I LOVE walking around target. There is always something new to look at. I usually start this adventure off with a latte from the Starbucks kiosk. My favorite section is over by the picture frames, and wall art where they have all that FABULOUS miscellaneous home decor. Also, They have the best clearance price for t-shirts. I once got a shirt there for $1.50. I have spent many a days walking around target by myself for hours only to come out with a pack of gum. The only thing bad about Target is they are ball busters about returns.
10. Tossing the Puppy. What is this?? this is a game in which I pick up my cat and launch her in the air across the room to land on my couch or bed. My Cat totally loves this and after bouncing off the furniture, she runs right back to your feet for another launch. Why do I call it Toss the Puppy? Well my husband refers to my cat as "the dog" because her behavior is more like a dog than a cat. She will also respond the the name dog.
Well... That's all Folks. Whew! that was a lot harder than I expected!! Thanks Justine!!
I think I'm gonna have to take a pass on the Letter G sent to me by Jill. Sorry, but this was harder than imagined!!!
Love ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chessie,
Lots of things I like there but my favourite was the Target story. Obviously being in England makes it a tad difficult to do on a regular basis, but I try to get there at least twice a year.

I love wandering around that place, the kids usually make a bee line to the electronic games section where we leave them for a few hours while we stroll round in peace.

I didn't know they had Starbucks there though!

Jill said...

Sure pass on my letter! I was actually the first one to give a letter and I just forgot to send you the email.. when I told Justine she said.. Oh well... she's getting mine!

Taco Bell love it but it HATES me!
I love the toss the puppy game.. you should video it, it would make a great post.