Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Christmas Loot!!

Here it is. All my awesome Christmas Gifts.
A cute serving bowl and fuzzy fun socks
from my mother in law.
This is from my brother and his family.
It's my favorite game! and he got me the
one with the rotating board. IT ROCKS!!
I totally suck at this game, but its awesome! A great variation
on the old mario games. you get to shake the controller like mad
to get the coins from bag. the harder you shake. the more coins.
Totally assanine, but fun!
I can't wait to watch this. I can't remember any of the story line. Some new books. I love the series by Stephen Woodworth about a bunch of "psychics" with violet eyes. easy & good reading. And I always like a good Stephen King book Some new CD's. All of them are great.

AWWWW!! Isn't this cute? I really am in love with Anything Frenchie related. Gonna use this as a key chain to remind me always of Frenchies
These are awesome! Drinking Glasses (heavy duty, nice quality) with
The Frenchie outline engraved. isn't the paw print on the bottom
Just to die for cute????
Yep, My baby went to Jared!!! I got a really nice adjustable white gold chain!
And oooh baby does it sparkle!
Well Thats all folks.. but it really was a good year. And to finish it all off My husband got us Tickets for Trans Siberian Orchestra for 12/30. And he made reservations to a 4star restraunt! yeah baby! Dinner was awesome, and the show was un-fu**ing-believable!!

5 comments:

Four Paws and Co said...

Awesome gifts, Chessie! Yay, a pink Frenchie bag. Now you a Pink Saturday post! I love anything dog related. The glasses are perfect. ☺ Diane

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you had a nice Christmas and got everything you liked.

Hugs,
Chris

Jill said...

I want that game sooo bad! Have you played Paper Mario yet?? You would like that too! It's like the old Super Nintendo but you can bounce back and forth from 2d to 3d worlds! We are such children... I love it!!!!!!!

Justine said...

OMG, do you realize you wrote bowel instead of bowl? Too much nursing work maybe? LOL!!!!!!!

Justine :o )

Unknown said...

Looks like a wonderful Christmas; I especially love the drinking glasses.
I've tried to visit and leave you comments since Justine introduced you, and every time I get shut out. Hopefully this one will go through.
Come by and visit sometime.