Wednesday, January 14, 2009

W...T...F...

Well I'm a little jealous that I didn't get a letter from the froggy bloggy. so I decided to pick my own letters. WTF!! and really WTF cuzin??? So I'm gonna try a thing of my own called WTF and I invite you all to follow suit.

  • Why do all the old people think that NURSE is my first name? do I not tell you my name at the start of each day? Do I not write it on the dry erase board 2 feet from your bed??? WTF??
  • Why does EVERY visitor come to the desk at work and say "Hi, I'm looking for my mothers nurse" and who the PUck is your mother???? and why do they always have to say " I don't mean to bother you," well then don't!!! WTF??
  • Is it my fault the economy is doing bad? I mean I showed up to work all year like I was supposed to; well, excluding the 4 times I called in sick when I wasn't sick at all. I didn't curse anyone out at work even when I wanted to. I wore my ugly white uniform everyday even though it totally washes out my skin. so why am I not gonna get a raise this year??? WTF??
  • Why does it only snow on the days I am supposed to drive 35 miles to work? WTF??
  • How come my husband can lose 8 pounds in 1 week and I only lose 4 pounds?? I mean, I didn't eat one slice of cheese all damn week. not even a nibble. WTF??
  • Why do certain people read my blog, but never leave a comment?? WTF??
  • Why did I have to fall in love with a French Bulldog priced at 1500 bucks? I don't have 1500 bucks, but I want a frenchie! I want it now! don't care how, I want it now... WTF??
  • Why did the good lord give me two thumbs that look like toes? WTF??

  • Did my dad really just call me at 9:50pm Wednesday night in nothin less than a full panic to warn me about something called the Ohio Grass Man?? To tell me about a real Sasquatch sited in the woods near Akron, Ohio??? Yep.. that takes the cake for today's list of ...WTF???? Love ya!

3 comments:

Gucci Mama said...

I am weeping at the lack of letter love from the froggy bloggy myself. WTF.

So now I'm doing this. Because it's even better.

So there.

*sticks out her tongue and stomps like a two year old*

Justine said...

OMG, that is sooooooooooooooooo you dad!!!!!!!! Only he would think to call you to warn you about a bigfoot that might eat you!

I loved your WTFs. Man, you sound so bitter, cousin.

And okay, I'll give you a letter, but I want to see the post within the next couple of days dammit!

Your letter is T. And I think I already know what #1 will be.

Justine :o )

Jill said...

Ummm hello you've been tagged and your letter is G!! Go to my blog...


So your dad is afraid for you..? lol... maybe it's him stalking your woods?