Monday, January 5, 2009

I'd Like To Stay ... And Taste My First Champagne!!!!!

Christmas came and Christmas went, and now its time to say goodbye to all my friends: the one's who comfort me when no one else can. So long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen goodbye. I hate to go. and Ruin this pretty sight. Adieu, Adieu, to you and you and you.... Good Bye Pintos and cheese (extra sauce, extra cheese). Good Bye chips. Good Bye dip. Good bye hips (I hope). Good Bye cheese its. Good Bye Better Cheddars. Good Bye Provolone. Good Bye Oreo's. Good Bye Christmas cookies... well I think I'll finish those. I Wish this was my weight!!! Oh lord! Today was the first weigh in of our family competition. Yep. We're doing biggest loser family style from all parts of the country. 25bucks a head. winner take all. I think I should just write the check out now to my sister in law. She always wins anyway. So the weigh in...I don't like the number I saw, maybe I should wait until after my morning "evacuation" and try again? Should I pee first? Should I get naked, I mean these clothes weigh at least 5 pounds. maybe I should leave one leg off the scale?? 1**.5 pounds???? That CAN'T be right. do you think If I keep doing it over and over the number will change?? well... it didn't. so after the 4th time I gave up... Well, at least its better than my husbands number.. then again he is like 2 feet taller than me, so I guess that makes me fatter. *cries* I have a blueberry for a body. Can somebody roll me back to the couch??? The funny part is.. while typing this post I have eaten 3 huge Christmas cookies (lets make it 4). But really, it would be a sin to throw out Christmas cookies, right???

So I hope everyone will wish me luck. Oh yeah, I almost forgot... I was hoping for some food suggestions???

love ya!

chubbie chessie

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, let me be the first one to yell out a big GOOD LUCK, I know you can do it, with all of us here giving you our support.

Hugs,
Chris

Four in Costa Rica said...

Oooh, always weigh yourself in the morning before breakfast, naked. Don't you think that's the best way to get a consistent (and lower!) number? ;) Whew, I hate trying to lose weight.

Good luck!!
Christine

Four Paws and Co said...

Oh, you're just too funny! I have the same problem. My pants have become uncomfortable tight, but I seem to have not will power. Have you looked at realage.com? I subscribe to their e-mail tips. This is yesterdays. http://www.realage.com/ct/eat-smart/food-and-nutrition/tip/7804

☺ Diane

Jill said...

omg! Chubbie CHessy! I love it! I say screw it and eat it all! lol! I just ate down at Disney last night for Marks birthday so any cutting back flew out the window last night along with my 40 dollar tab. ;)

Justine said...

OMG, this was too funny. Can't wait to see how it all plays out!

Tiney :o )

Anonymous said...

As hard as it is, try not to look at the number. Go by how you feel after eating better and moving a little more. Numbers can be quite daunting sometimes.

I like to snack on Jalepeno marinated carrots and mirin cucumbers. They're veggies, but they're nummy.

Goo ruck!!!

Anonymous said...

I participated in one of these cermonial weight exchange events before!

Fran make sure your not channelling any energy my way!

Last time someone I knew did one of these rituals they lost 20 pounds and I gained 20!

Good luck in the event!!
fran- You can do anything except be tall!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chessie and it's so nice to meet you! You're a funny gal! Come back and see me anytime!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;0

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! I'm there with you. Have you had a look at my new Blog - Less of the Lard Arse? There is a link on my sidebar to get to it. Just a bit of light hearted stuff to see me on the long slope (I have until Easter) down to slimbo size.