Monday, January 26, 2009

Yes.... We.... Can....
Yes....We....Did.....
I didn't vote in this election, only cuz I forgot to register on time. I actually filled out the papers, put stamps on the envelope and was waiting for hubby to get home and sign his... when hubby got home from work he informed me that the last day to register was yesterday. oops. So I didn't vote. but I was an Obama Mama all the way!! My mother in law, A total McCain Stain, hated Obama. and hated that I was an Obama Mama. So we kept sending each other text messages

me: "Obama!!"

her: "MC Cain"

I still have her ring tone set to a recording of myself saying "Obama!" guess I really need to change that huh? this went on for a little while until election totals were in and I got to rub it in her face! yay! Anyways, the point of all this is just to say.. I am Happy we got Obama. I am an Obama Mama!! He's the man, He's my guy, He's our President! Yay!!! now can we quit arguing about the particulars and mail my stimulus check??? And one more thing... the stimulus plan suggests that we spend 40 something million on stimulus for real peeps... and 500million for airport security equipment?? um, I only fly like twice a year, can I just get my portion included with my stimulus check?? umm... can we put a rush on all that cuz my furnace just took a shit last night.. so I'm down another 500 bucks.. atleast I'm warm at night... but really I'd be a lot warmer with a government check in my hand... hey, maybe I'll buy a Frenchie with it???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...what a cute little puppy!

That's all I have to say cause I'm apparently a McCain Stain.

Justine said...

Dammit, I saw the picture on my blog when you put up the new post, and thought you broke down and bought a dog! would you just do it already so you can shut the fuck up about it? Please????????

Justine :o )

Jill said...

Hey Girly...
I didn't think we were going to get stimulis checks again this year??? I know he was talking about it but I thought it was for business owners and thought last year was a once in a life time thing. WOw... you really want a Frenchy.. I thought with this pic that you got one. DAMMIT!
I am an Obama Mama all the way!

Michael said...

Bummer about the furnace...hopefully those stimulus checks are deposited soon!

Thanks for stopping by...love your comment about the dishwasher...yep, beautiful wood paneling. It's so hot!

Take care,
Michael :)