Saturday, January 17, 2009

The wait is over... Hell has frozen over

Do anyone of you Florida people remember what negative temperatures feel like?? I am a reasonable person. I can tolerate cold weather, 20 degrees, 10degrees, cold, but okay... this week it actually got into NEGATIVE numbers.. I woke up the the tune of negative 11 without the wind chill factor. I mean, is that really necessary for it to be this cold?? negative numbers?? and I have to go to work in that? FUN! All the kids got to stay home from school. no snow on the ground. Just frigid. I mean, walking from my car to the door at work I had to breath through my mouth cuz it was burning out my nostrils, and my forehead? that was numb about 5 steps into my journey. Needless to say, It was a very long day at work for me and my coworkers who had to put up with me nicotine free (for 12 hours) cuz it was too cold to risk a walk outside for a smoke. poor coworkers.
Oh yeah, one more update I wanted to throw in on this post....
No... I've not yet seen the Sasquatch, but tracks were found in my back yard measuring 3feet x 4feet with an opposing thumb.... Video Cameras have been set up to capture footage of the animal creeping through my yard.... Also, we left a large pile of bananas out to attract this ape like creature. So now we have to wait...

1 comment:

Justine said...

Yikes, that's cold! Did you nipples crack off?
OMG, don't let your dad know you put bait out for the sasquatch! He's going to freak! LOL

Justine :o )